Non-credit Evening Language Courses at UQAM
Communication écrite efficace (Effective Written Communication)
Target Public :
This course is mainly geared towards people whose mother tongue is French.
Individuals, students, professionals of any discipline.
Levels Offered :
* Level determined by the mandatory placement test
Course Format :
Small group lessons (12 to 16 participants maximum)
Course Duration :
25 hours of training. A 2.5-hour* lesson, once a week over 10 weeks (*pause included)
Click here to view the course schedule.
Teaching Approach and Content :
The objective of this course is to give tools to help anyone to :
- Structure ideas in order to write precise, concise, coherent written documents (eg. letters, memos, emails);
- Build arguments that will convince people in a variety of contexts, including delicate ones (choice of language register);
- Improve written expression by increasing clarity and precision (syntax, spelling, punctuation);
- Improve the look of written work, making it more professional and attractive.
Course Material :
Course material (theoretical presentation and practical exercices) : $ 20 (taxable – TPS (5%) only) to be paid upon registration
Certificate of Course Participation awarded at the end of the training (minimum attendance requirement: seven classes out of ten)
« Back to homepage