Non-credit Evening Language Courses at UQAM
Grammaire française — révision et consolidation
French Grammar — Revision and Consolidation
Target Public :
Individuals, students, professionals of any discipline WHO HAS FRENCH AS MOTHER TONGUE.
Levels Offered :
* Level determined by the mandatory placement test
Course Format :
Small group lessons (12 to 16 participants maximum)
Course Duration :
25 hours of training. A 2.5-hour* lesson, once a week over 10 weeks (*pause included)
Click here to view the course schedule.
Teaching Approach and Content :
Review of basic grammar for FRENCH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE.
- Verbs and past participles agreement;
- Specific agreement rules;
- Relative pronouns (qui, que, dont, où, auquel, etc.);
- Determiners (ci-joint, tel, tout, même, quelque, etc.);
- Collective nouns (une foule de, beaucoup de, la plupart, etc.) : verb agreement with collective subjects;
- Anglicisms and improprieties;
- Prepositions (à, de, par, pour, etc.).
- Spelling difficulties
Course Material :
Course material (theoretical presentation and practical exercices) : $ 20 (taxable - GST (5%) only) to be paid upon registration
Certificate of Course Participation awarded at the end of the training (minimum attendance requirement: seven classes out of ten)
« Back to homepage